About Me

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hay friend's ,,, wats up? This the best opportunity for you to know everything about Bullet For My Valentine-Rock Band. Anything you want to know about the band just e-mail me at adi01913098213@gmail.com & I assure you that you will get your answer. If you want to call me just dial +8801673338772,+8801913098213

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

History-Third studio album (2009 onward)

Matt Tuck spoke to Daniel Marez of Metal Hammer in March 2009 about the band's progress on writing and recording their third album. He stated that there were four or five songs that were finished and that "usually we write and record 14 tracks that I then have to write vocal lines for, but this time I’m trying to write the vocals as I write the music".[25] Bullet for My Valentine confirmed in August 2009 that they are aiming for an early 2010 release for the new album, while Tuck stated that the upcoming record is "a lot more mature-sounding, it's a lot more classic. It'll stand the test of time [more] than both the previous things we've done".[26] During the summer of 2009, Bullet for My Valentine toured across the United States as part of the Rockstar Mayhem Festival,[27] alongside Killswitch Engage, Trivium, and All That Remains;[28] they also appeared on the UK leg of the Sonisphere tour at Knebworth, headlining the second stage.[29] They performed a new song live at this festival, but no name was given to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment